We are a team dedicated to making sure that every time you drink one of our ales you know you’re drinking Skinner’s. That’s why we work with some of the best pubs, bars, restaurants, festivals and stockists in the country.
Becoming a Skinner’s stockist
If you are based in Cornwall or South Devon, you can buy our beers direct from the brewery. Beyond South Devon, our beers can be bought from our leading independent cask and bottle wholesale distributors and retailers located all over the UK.
If you would like to stock Skinner’s award-winning cask, keg and bottled beers, please call Customer Services on 01872 271885 or email and one of our sales team will get back to you.
Serving our ale and beer
We’re thrilled that our beer is only part of the reason our customers choose us – they tell us that our support to pubs, bars, restaurants and shops is second to none, too.
When you become a permanent stockist, we provide you with:
- Your own named account manager, who’ll take care of all your needs
- Exclusive promotions and deals
- Invitations to our expert beer tastings and training sessions for your team
- Free glasses and barware to ensure your beer and bar always look great
- Full marketing support and inclusion in our media campaigns
- Listings on our website and regular mentions across all our social media platforms
- Complimentary tickets to our events and festivals held all over the UK
- Free point-of-sale materials whenever you need them
- Round-the-clock technical support