Bring the Skinner’s Brewery to your home. If you love real ale you’ll want to enter this competition, which could see you supping Skinner’s beers all year-long. The prize? We’ll be delivering a mixed case of 12 bottles of our legendary beer to the winner once a month for a year. Straight from the brew house to your house.
Each case will include a selection of our beers and our latest AleBlazers including:
- Lushingtons Sunshine Pale Ale: Lushingtons is a cool, hop-laden pale ale brewed using traditional methods with Cornish water.
- Porthleven Untameable Pale Ale: Porthleven is a CAMRA-winning premium, fresh, hoppy pale ale for modern palates, made with Cornish water.
- Betty Stogs Brazen Cornish bitter: Betty Stogs is an award-winning, copper-coloured bitter brewed since 1997 using Cornish water.
- Hops ‘n’ Honey Buzzin’ Honeyed Ale: Our golden honey beer is the perfect introduction to fine ale as it expertly balances both bitter and sweet flavours. It’s loved by dedicated drinkers too, especially among Cornwall’s shanty singers, and is made with Cornish water.
- Cornish Knocker Ground-breaking Golden Ale: Cornish Knocker was Skinner’s first ale. It’s a golden ale brewed with Cornish water.
- River Cottage English Pale Ale: A delicious English pale ale made with the finest ingredients from the West Country.
The prize consists of the following for one person:
- One case of 12 x 500ml bottles of Skinner’s Brewery ales delivered to your door every month for 12 months.
The prize winner will be announced on 7 February 2017.
Please note, delivery is only available within mainland UK.
Please enter using the form below – Closing date is midnight 31 January 2017
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. One entry per household. Automated entries will not be accepted. There is one prize for 12 cases containing 12 x 500ml bottles of Skinner’s ales. One case will be delivered per month for a fixed period of 12 months in total, from February 2017 to February 2018. The prize includes the delivery cost of the ales. The prize is as described and there is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes will be delivered to mainland UK only, some exclusions may apply. The draw will be independently witnessed and the first name drawn at random after the closing date will receive the prize as detailed above. If the winner cannot be reached, Skinner’s Brewery reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at random. For winner’s details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within eight weeks of the draw date. The competition is not open to employees of the Skinner’s Brewery, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize draw. All entries must be received by midnight on 31 January 2017. The winner will be notified by email or phone after the closing date. By entering this competition you are giving Skinner’s Brewery permission to contact you at a future date. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over. Skinner’s Brewery reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary. Entry into this prize draw is taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.