Fancy a brewery tour? Then come to Skinner’s and we can make it a day to remember.
Set on the banks of the Truro River, our brewery makes a convenient stop-off for any group touring Cornwall.
But it’s not just our location that makes it worthwhile. Our family-run brewery is small enough to enjoy a relaxed tour and see all the sights of a traditional brewery. And we won’t herd you from pillar to post – we’ll give you a chance to talk to our brewers, get hands on with the ingredients and up close to the action. It’s the very reason why a trip to Skinner’s is rated the number one thing to do in Truro on TripAdvisor!
Here are just a few things you can expect from a group tour of the brewery:
- A choice of time slots for tours of 10 people or more
- Hassle-free parking in the brewery for coaches
- Free admission for coach drivers plus two free Cornish pasties
- Exclusive group access and opening times
- An experienced guide to show you around and explain what’s happening
- A free Cornish pasty for every group member
- Generous measures at tastings
- A tutored beer tasting in the tap room
- Time in our relaxed bar area after the tour to enjoy the fruits of our labour.
If you’re arranging a tour for 10-50 people then call us on 01872 271885. We’ll be happy to answer questions, chat about your group’s specific needs and give you a day to remember!