Love a pint of Skinner’s? Then show your colours this summer with our range of brightly coloured and cheerful t-shirts.
Short-sleeved, made from organic cotton and priced at just £12.50 each, these beauties are hand screen printed for maximum durability and critical style.
From the sunshine orange of a Lushingtons to the timeless classic black of our original brew, Cornish Knocker, there’s a whole Skinner’s rainbow of colours to choose from, including:
- Porthleven – ocean blue – inspired by the classic surf break after which this brew is named.
- Lushingtons – sunshine orange – think epic sunsets, crashing waves, beer in hand. Dreamy.
- Hops ‘n’ Honey – black with bright yellow print to give you a buzz!
- Betty Stogs – brazen red (oo-er) – embody a bit of Betty’s good-time spirit.
- Cornish Knocker – classic black – timeless and striking.
- Cornish Trawler – cool dark grey – be a catch with our tribute to all brave fishing folk.
- If you’re undecided on your favourite Skinner’s brew, we’ve also produced an ‘All Ales’ t-shirt with the whole range featured on the back and available in maroon or grey marl.
Our t-shirts are a unisex cut and available in small to XXL sizes. They’re perfect for making a statement in the summer, or as a cosy layer for that frosty walk to the pub in the winter.
We’re committed to being a sustainable low-carbon brewery, and this attitude surfaces in everything we do. That’s why all our t-shirts are certified as Earth Positive by the Global Organic Textile Standards. They’re all are made from 100% sustainably sourced organic cotton and produced in Fair Wear Foundation approved textile factories.
Whether you’re propping up the bar or standing behind it our smart and ethically minded t-shirts make a great statement. They’re also the perfect gift for the beer lover in your life.