Place orders in advance. Collect precious cargo. Drive away happy…
You asked and we listened! Here at the brewery we’ve been working flat-out to get a brand-new order and collection service up and running, so you can safely come to the brewery and pick up your favourite Skinner’s products.
The drive-through replaces the on-site brewery shop, which is closed for the foreseeable future to protect staff and allow the team to focus on doing what they do best – brewing beer.
The Skinner’s Drive-Through is a one-way system to happiness, helping you avoid those heart-sinking, ‘one bottle left’ moments. Thirst-quenching beers and ciders are available to pre-order by the case. We also have 18pt polypins of our core range, plus some sought-after seasonal specials we know you will love!
We encourage you to click and collect via this link where you can browse the current product list. We can also take phone orders. Remember, you must order in advance; our friendly boot-fillers need to be prepared (they’re strong, but not so nimble!)
NB Polypins will be freshly racked ready for collection, giving you three weeks to cultivate that ‘home pub’ vibe!
Here are the boring bits you need to read – we promise it will be worth it when you arrive at home a hero, with a boot full of everyone’s favourite beers…
- Orders must be placed in advance; you can order 1-5 days ahead of your chosen collection time.
- With the online Click & Collect system you can order 24hrs a day, pay in advance and choose your collection time. We recommend this method.
- We can also take phone orders (01872 271885) during office hours. Again, orders need to be placed at least one day in advance. Outside of office hours you can call and leave a message and we’ll get back to you asap.
- Collection times are Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm) and Saturday (9am to Midday).
- Full payment will be taken in advance, either online or over the phone. You will be emailed a receipt.
- When you arrive at the brewery during your pre-booked time slot, there will be a one-way system in place taking you to the collection point. If no one appears immediately to load your order, please call our designated order number – 07966 624460.
- The drive-through is designed to be a Covid-safe, contact-free system. If you can open your car boot from the inside please do so – if not please get out of your vehicle and open the boot for us, wearing a face mask. Strict social distancing will be observed at all times by our team, who will be wearing gloves and face masks and sanitising between each customer.
- If you’d prefer home delivery, please order on our shop page – this is an additional service not a replacement.
If you have any questions please get in touch.
Sadly hugs and high-fives are strictly prohibited at the drive-through – we’d love to give you both for supporting our beloved brewery during this difficult time!